Cyberen in: The Finale Cyberen in: The Finale

Amazing!

To be honest, this is the best flash submission I saw this month, the best spam related flash ever!!!! ^_^

Weard Tear Animation Weard Tear Animation

Nice but short.

The FBF animation is good but it is short, anyway I liked it and what is the music btw?

greedgame14 responds:

Thanks Buddy, Song name: Syst3m Sh0ck [RNG] you can find it here On newgrounds.

When You Wish Upon A Star When You Wish Upon A Star

This is Epic.

I mean it is a new concept, didn't expect it to end that way XD

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

;D.

Coma Coma

Sharp thing.

The sharp thing can be found as a hook back at Pete's dad.

Astro Warrior - Asteroid Astro Warrior - Asteroid

Not Satisfying =/

Graphics 1/10

Since you ripped it, I can assume that small effort was put into this work, or it lacks creativity. The graphics are retro which is nice but it was all dull and static.

Sound and SFX 0/10

Buddy, the golden rule for any flash game or animation to get some good reception is sound effects or at least a music, this lacks it so yeah, you should try browsing the Audio Portal, they got very good techno music for this (^_-)

Concept and Originality 3/10

IMO, this concept of avoiding Asteroid is pretty old and boring unless epic effort and effects was put, the concept itself is clearly known widely so you get zero for Originality with no modification.

Organization and Presentation 5/10

The presentation is sort of neat, but it still lack effort, you should put more into it, maybe spend some time drawing a proper layouts, at least make an attractive menu eh?

Generally, good job on doing this and learning something new, also applying it, but if you want some hardasscore score you should do more for the viewers.
And to be honest, me as a gamer, I didn't enjoy playing this, good luck next time
^_^

~Mkemaster

Lord-Shaitan responds:

Thanks for the tips!
I'm starting this game again from the scratch, doing the graphics on my own and adding sound effects and more stuff.
This on was to just test the code, so i didn't put much time on other stuff.
When the new game is done, i'll give yoou a heads up!